This is my child, Tom Waits. He is indeed an asshole cat. Tom loves to be scratched behind his ears but don’t even think about touching his tummy. DANGER ZONE. He never learned how to play nice and I still have a few battle scars. We let him outside to roam and play. Every day Tom Waits leaves us a little present on our doorstep. His biggest accomplishment was the squirrel.
Once he brought in a live chipmunk and let it run around the house, just out of sheer amusement.
He’s a naughty boy, but he’s my naughty boy and I love him immensely.
- maneir likes this
- petewentzsporksword reblogged this from fyeahassholecat
- you-gottafallbeforeyou-fly likes this
- melhel87 likes this
- dichliebemich likes this
- smallercliffs likes this
- agifttotearapart likes this
- wishingonmars likes this
- alexgnauden reblogged this from fyeahassholecat and added:
- satansandlot likes this
- schadenfraulein likes this
- thewrongeve likes this
- carolina-is-not-a-state likes this
- dew-picked-and-lightlykilled likes this
- formally-known-as likes this
- jenocidal9 likes this
- theclosingtime likes this
- mushince likes this
- blazingbear likes this
- madiistarshine likes this
- weepinglovegrass submitted this to fyeahassholecat